Oferta pracy w Danii
Location: Horsens, Denmark.
• At the moment, we are looking for 1 CNC milling operator and 1 CNC turning operator for work in Denmark;
• Order producing subcontractor. Product, series etc. might vary;
• Milling and turning smaller items in steel, stainless steel, aluminium and sometimes POM;
• On shorter series 4 – 6 setups per day. On longer series more workstations/machines must be handled at the same time;
• The introduction will take place on dayshift. After 1 – 2 weeks candidates will be transferred to the afternoon shift;
• Candidates MUST be able to work alone and work as a team – setup, produce, perform quality control and adjustment to production/programs.
• Ability to start working as soon as possible;
• Similar work experience at least 3 years;
• Communicative English language skills;
• Ability to work independently and quickly absorb innovation;
• Ability to independently read drawings;
• Own work clothes and shoes;
• Driver's license - category B;
• Own car is an advantage;
• Qualification certificates;
• Please send CV in English!
• The long-term work with possibility for improvement;
• Danish work contract;
• Holiday‘s money 12, 50 % from gross salary;
• Salary 23, 49 €/h (gross);
• Salary 16, 16 €/h (net);
• Work hours: 38 h/week, overtime possible:
o 1st and 2nd hour pay overtime allowance 5, 53 €/h;
o 3rd and 4th hours pay overtime allowance 8, 83 €/h;
o 5th and more hours pay overtime allowance 16, 52 €/h.
• The salary paid every 2 weeks;
• Accommodation is provided at an additional cost;
• Covid - 19 test must be completed no later than 72 hours before arrival.
• Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.
When sending CV candidates agree that his/her personal information would be used and stored by the company „Reditus LT“ for the purpose of job search (more: www.reditus.lt/en/privacy-policy/
To inquire or apply, please send your CV in English to inforeditus.lt
or call +370 611 45080.