Oferta pracy w pozostałych państwach
Information Security Analyst
(12, 000 – 18, 000 gross per month )
praca hybrydowa (2 w biurze – 3 zdalnie)
Umowa o pracę
Our Client is one of the largest airlines
What You are going to do:
• Analyze, triage and respond to security events, alarms and escalations as required, acting as the line security event analyst monitoring the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) system.
• Monitor the alarm dashboard, providing an initial analysis of event data and network traffic, making security event determinations on alarm.
• Recommend changes to enhance systems security and prevent unauthorized access to IT Lab and Client systems.
• Provid analysis of firewall, IDS, anti-virus and other network sensor produced events, to feed into SOC reporting activities and improvements.
• Monitor threat and vulnerability news services for any relevant information that may impact installed infrastructure.
• Write, modify, and fine tune, SIEM rulesets for improved alerting and reduction of false positives.
• Analyze log data from various sources.
• Provide input, as requested, for Security, Risk, Compliance and Service reporting.
What You need to have/know:
• Understanding all interpretation of information from SOC systems: incident identification / analysis, escalation procedures and reduction of false-positives.
• Related experience and training in the field of IT security monitoring and analysis, cyber threat analysis, and vulnerability analysis.
• Knowledge of multiple operating systems and applicable system administration skills (Windows, Linux, Mac, VM platforms).
• Experience using Security tools, such as Vulnerability scanners, IDS/IPS, SIEM, etc.
• Detailed understanding of TCP/IP and a good background in network troubleshooting and technologies:
Firewall configuration, monitoring, network packet capture (tcpdump / Wireshark), etc.
• Excellent knowledge of SMTP, HTTP, and DNS
• Knowledge of adversarial simulation frameworks
Please send your CV to email: jobspersonnelandmedia.com
with the note : Information Security Analyst /WROCLAW
We reserve the right to answer only selected applications.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in PERSONNEL AND MEDIA SOLUTIONS SC