Oferta pracy w Holandii
For one of our Dutch customers we are requiting chambermaids, who will work in five star hotels on the territory of Netherlands.
Regarding the working process and specific conditions
A contract for employment with our Dutch client is going to be signed and will be provided in your language .
• 38 working hours per week, as a minimum;
• 7 days weekly with 2 days off / free days depend on a working schedule and it`s not imperatively during the weekend/;
• Working day starts between 8:00 a.m to 10 a.m and finish between 15:00 p.m to 18:00 p.m
The accommodation is ensured by the Employer. It`s calculated on a weekly bases and includes all the bill. So that every week 90 euro is going to be deducted from the gross amount of the weekly salary.
The transportation from the accommodation place to work is also organized by the Employer and it is fully free for the candidates.
The gross salary is 10.51euro gross/per hour, In accordance with the local legislation. The first payment will be transferred via bank transfer in the beginning of the third week the second week will be paid and from then on the payment will be made on a weekly basis. The first week will be paid at the end of the employment contract. That is going to say that it`s preferably to have enough money for covering all your expenses until the first payment receipt, as the transportation costs to the Netherlands should be paid by the candidates. All the approved candidates should pass through a one-week training course, which is fully covered by the Employer. The training week will be paid the same as a working week. Meanwhile the candidates are going to be redistricted and will be helped obtaining a BSN number ASAP.
All the candidates should cover the transportation costs to the Netherlands by themselves, approximately around 130 euro for a one-way ticket via bus or the relevant amount for an air plane ticket if that option is preferred. In case you choose the bus option, we can positively assist on transportation arranging.
Requirements for the candidates:
• Our candidates should have spoken English on a communicative level / the level is going to be checked during the interview.
• Clear Criminal Record / A valid document that proves that should be provided /
• Friendly attitude, smile and a good behavior, readiness for team working and self-disciplined, hardworking and self-motivated
• Reliability and trustworthiness
• Candidates should have the readiness for a long term arrangement
In case of interest please connect us:
Our services for you are totally free of charge!