Oferta pracy w Belgii
For our client in Lommel, Belgium, a worldwide player in the field of distribution, recycling and production of plastic granules for petrochemicals and finished products for the plastics industry, we are currently looking for an experienced Warehouse Employee.
- good communication skills in English and/or Dutch (speaking, writing, and reading),
- experience in driving a forklift (certificate is an advantage),
- flexibility and motivation to work in one shift pattern,
- ability to work independently, - computer literate,
- own accommodation in/around Arendonk and own transportation to work,
- readiness to perform other tasks, if required.
- full- time project-based job opportunity at a growing company in Belgium,
- attractive wages and great working environment, - reimbursement of travel costs.
- Repackaging the materials,
- Operation of the truck for internal transport production,
- Responsible for environment and safety in your own work environment,
- Sporadic loading and unloading of the trucks,
- Stockage of goods,
- Sporadic maintenance of the outdoor area,
- other tasks, if required.
How to apply?
Please send your cv in English to the following e-mail: recruitmenteuropeanstaffing-esg.eu
with the following subject Warehouse Employee Lommel