Oferta pracy w Wielkiej Brytanii
P2 Recruitment is the specialized employment agency with 15 years history of helping Engineers, Architects and IT Professionals find the best place of work in Europe and the Middle East.
Our Client is an international renowned design consultancy with 23 offices around the globe and over 1, 800 employees, including world’s leading consulting engineers. For 40 years the company has been working on the most complex projects and delivering creative, value led building and city solutions.
Steady growth and a number of exciting new projects have given rise to an opportunity for experienced:
SENIOR STRUCTURAL DESIGN ENGINEER
Location: Leeds or Manchester, UK
• Undertake detailed engineering design
• Assign tasks and coordinate with designers and engineers
• Representing the company at meetings with the client, other professionals and suppliers
• Delivering structural design on time and within budgeted
• Preparing technical schedules, engineering calculations, reports, designs and sketches at a variety of project work stages
• Supporting and development of team of assistants and junior engineers
• Master's degree in Engineering
• Broad design knowledge, from working on a wide range of structural projects
• Experience in managing the work of a project team
• Ability to accept a high degree of responsibility in a team-based organization, combined with the ability to work independently
• Proficiency in REVIT software
• Knowledge of design and modelling software such as Rhino, Robot etc.
Our Client offers:
• salary: around £45 000 per year related to experience (negotiable)
• attractive benefits package (e.g. relocation package)
• professional development opportunities
If you are interested in this position please send application documents in English to the following address: aleksandra.rosinskap2recruitment.com
, including the position name in the title of an e-mail.
Agency entered into the National Register of Employment Agencies under the number 5248.
Please also include clause:
"I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (Dz.Ust.No.133, item 883)"